Happy Monday friends, I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. I spent mine downing copious amounts of coffee and setting up my Christmas decor (shakily, due to all the caffeine), even my tree, I know it’s only November but I want to enjoy it for as long as possible.
Today’s post is a gift idea (Christmas, registry or in general) for expecting mamas. This Little Unicorn Car Seat Canopy is a great gift for so many reasons.
- Protects little ones from germs. It still baffles me that strangers try to touch newborn babies, I’ve decided that babies are just irresistible to people because they are so little and precious that they feel the urge to touch them. I don’t think people have bad intentions or realize they could be putting your baby in danger. This canopy is perfect for protecting your little ones from germs and unwanted touches.
- Magnetic opening. Peek in to check on your little angel easily and quietly.
- Breathable. New moms are anxious creatures. This is made of cotton muslin which means baby is covered in a breathable fabric allowing plenty of air circulation.
- Easy to wash. Mine looks a little tattered but I attribute that to the fact that I didn’t wash it as directed. If I could go back, I’d probably wash it on the gentle cycle instead of just chucking it in with my regular loads. However, it still feels soft and no functionality is lost.
- Pretty! Have you seen all the Little Unicorn patterns? That’s a dangerous website, I’m telling you. I want them all!
If you want to knock it out of the park with a gift that’s functional but also unique, this is it. What were some of your favorite baby gifts you received?